Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SURPRISE!!

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

If you read this before June 1st, do not tell mom, dad, Jim, or Deanna. They will not find out until Thursday night. We are surprising them with balloons.

I think something is going around because I know A LOT of pregnant people right now. It seems like there is going to be a new baby every month or two. I went to the doctor today, and I got to see the heartbeat. I think she said it was 137 beats per minute. (I could be wrong though.) My due date is January 14th, so I don't get to go home for Christmas :-( For those of you who have seen me (or pictures of me), I am not showing yet. I am just fat! So if you are saying, "I thought she looked pregnant." You are right, I look it. But, I can't blame anything on the baby yet. The baby is less than a centimeter long (so my "showing" is just my fat). So far the pregnancy has been great. I haven't had morning sickness, and I have not been tired. I have actually had more energy than normal. I was never sick with Lexie, so hopefully that will be true this time around.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!