Saturday, July 28, 2007

Catching some waves!

Everybody's gone surfing....Well, not me. They won't let pregnant women try. I guess doing belly busters in the ocean is not good for the baby.

Monte and Lexie took surfing lessons in Maui. They had so much fun. I didn't get many pictures of them actually riding the waves, most of those are on video. They did a really good job, especially since they have never done it before. I think their arms got really tired. It was 80% paddling and 20% riding the waves.


Monte and Lexie practicing on land. Their instructor was a real surfer dude, totally!


Finally, they got to get in the water to practice.


Lexie caught a wave!
(I didn't know people surfed that close together. I just knew she was going to bust it and land on somebody's board. )


Monte caught a wave!

No comments: