Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

My little girl is growing up. This is the first Halloween since 1995 that I did not go Trick-or-Treating. Lexie decided that instead of hanging out with mom and Monte she wanted to go out with her youth group from church. She really had a good time. They went "candy gathering" in a neighborhood around the church, and then they went back and had pizza and played games. Monte worked at home and handed out candy to kids. I went to the gym, and then I came home and ate the candy that he didn't give out. (I have no self-control!)


This is Lexie and Alex. They went to the church thing together. (He is not her boyfriend. His mom and I are friends, and they are the same age.)


This is my class. (The parents took a million pictures, and my eyes were closed in every one!) We had a great party at school. All of the parents kept commenting on how good my class was. They really are a great group of kids. I got lucky this year!

No comments: