Sunday, November 4, 2007

Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) and The Jonas Brothers Concert

Tonight Lexie, her friend Mikayla, and I went to the Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers concert. We had a great time! (Lexie also went Thursday to the concert in Oakland with one of her friends.) I am thinking we should probably name the baby Jonas because he LOVES the Jonas Brothers. He was dancing the entire concert. I am glad it was dark so the people sitting around me couldn't see my tummy moving. Some of Lexie's friends ended up sitting next to us. Lexie was very excited about that. I actually sat two rows behind Lex and Mikayla because we couldn't get 3 seats together. (And that was 2 minutes after the tickets went on sale. As it turns out, I guess we were lucky to get them at all. At least we didn't pay $1000 each for them.)
Lexie and Mikayla
At this exact moment, I felt like I was transported back in time to the Ed Sullivan Show when the Beatles were on. I remember seeing videos of that, and all the girls were screaming hysterically. When these guys came out, it must of been what it was like when the Beatles came out. I have never in my life heard girls scream that loudly.
This was the Hannah Montana part of the show.
Cell phones are much safer than lighters to wave in the air (especially in California!).
This was Miley's encore. After the show she came back out and sang a song she wrote about her grandpa. At the concert Lexie went to in Oakland, she and Billy Ray came out together and sang their song. (Surprisingly, I was a little disappointed I didn't get to see the Achy Breaky Heart man.)
Lex and her friends swaying to the music.

Mikayla, Juliet, Lexie, Colby, Serina, and Logan

No comments: