Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a nice holiday season. We had a nice Christmas and a laid back New Year's celebration. We watched Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. (I haven't watched the whole thing since I was in high school. I usually just get to see the count down.) Lexie and I got our groove on in the living room, and Monte looked at us like we were crazy. (Hey Lex, how did you celebrate New Years?-- I danced with my pregnant mom!) We also played Scene It and Guitar Hero III. Monte and Lex are really good at Guitar Hero. I am still trying to get through the first 'easy' song. It is a really fun game. (Like Dance Revolution, except you play a guitar instead of dance on a mat.) We finished the night off with a toast of sparkling cider, and then we camped out in the living room. It was a relaxing and fun way to celebrate. I know-- I am getting old!

BABY UPDATE
I went to the doctor today. I am dilated to "a good 3" and 50% effaced. I will be 39 weeks on Monday, so the doctor is going to induce me on Monday if I haven't had the baby yet. (At first we were trying to keep him in, and now we are making him come out. I bet he is really confused.) I will post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: