Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two Month Birthday

Carter turned two months old on March 7th. I can't believe he is already two months!! I packed up the clothes he has already grown out of. It made me so sad. I actually cried as I put them away.
He is getting really fun. He has started making noises when he laughs. He has also discovered his voice, and he loves to test me. I will be doing something, and he will let out this high pitched yell. When I look at him, he just smiles at me. It is so funny. It is getting harder for Monte to leave for work in the mornings because Carter loves to laugh and smile at Monte in the mornings. It is so cute. I have decided to leave a camera by the bed, so hopefully I can catch a picture of them playing in the mornings.
Carter had his check up. He is doing really well. He is 22 inches long and weighs 11 pounds 6 1/2 ounces. His head circumference and height are both in the 20th percentile, but his weight is in the 90th percentile. (Momma makes good milk!!) At his check up, he rolled over from tummy to back a few times. He rolled over several more times over the weekend.


This was before he got his immunizations. He slept a lot the day he had his shots, but after that he was in a great mood. I think it was harder on me than it was on him.


"I weigh how much?!"


Chubby legs


We went to the city on Saturday with my parents. (I will post more of those pictures later.)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I think the shots are always harder on us!! I hate when Tayson has to get shots...it just kills me!!!

Reba said...

Shelley, this is Reba from Walker in AR. Marline shared your blog with me. Your family is beautiful. Carter is just precious...I love the picture where his mouth is open! Those darn shots...can never get used to those.