Thursday, March 6, 2008

The busy lives of Lexie and Carter

Lexie went to Snow Camp with the church youth group last weekend. They went to Sierra Pines which is by Tahoe. She had a blast! I had to keep myself busy, so I wouldn't drive myself crazy worrying about her. I think I drove her nuts before she left. You know how moms are, "Make sure you do this." and "Make sure you do that."

I will post pictures from camp once I find her camera.
Here is a link to a video they made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0on4OnEytE
beginning- Lexie is bobbing for marshmallows in milk.
4:20- Lexie wipes out on the snow tube.
5:14- The "No Talent Talent Show." A spotlight on Lexie's flexibility.


Carter and I went to the park last Friday. It was his first trip to the park. The weather was really nice.


The weather was awesome this week. I took Carter out in the convertible on Tuesday. I thought he would really like it because he loves the sunshine. We just went around the block going 5 miles per hour. I didn't think he would like the wind blowing in his face, and I was too scared to take him on the real road with the top down just in case we had an accident. (I worry about car accidents more now than I used to.)


Carter loves taking a bath. He really likes to kick and move in the water. My mom gave him a bath last night, so I took a bunch of pictures.


Do you think he gets enough to eat? He's kind of skinny.


Tummy time
Carter does a really good job of holding up his head. He is very strong. I took this picture at the end of tummy time. He put is head down, and looked up at me like "I'm tired mommy."

In this picture you can see how his hair is changing colors. It is turning an auburn color. I love it! I have to pay someone to put red in my hair, and he gets it for free. Thanks Monte!

2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

Cute Cute!! I love the tummy picture. That was a great video! Camp looked like SO much fun.

Mandy said...

He is so cute!! He reminds me of Tayson when Tayson was that age. He too was a little on the "skinny" side...ha ha!!