Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Carter's Three Month Birthday

Carter turned three months on April 7th. (I know... That was over a week ago. But, we had to live in a hotel for a few days because we were having the house painted and I went back to work, so I am just now posting.) I can't believe he is already 3 months. He has really started doing a lot this month and he is getting so big. I also discovered that he has a small birthmark on his left elbow.
He LOVES his hands!!! It his hard to get a picture without them covering his face. They are always in his mouth. He has also started grabbing light toys, those also go in his mouth.


"Mmmm. These look good!"


"Did someone say my name?"-- Carter has started responding to his name. It is so cute!


He really likes his jumper. Unfortunately his legs are too short, so we have to stack a bunch of books underneath in order for him to be able to jump.

"I am too cool for school!"
"My mom is a paranoid freak!! When we go for a walk not only do I have to wear this hat so I don't get an ear infection, but I also have to wear these silly glasses so the sun doesn't hurt my eyes. She also puts the sun shade down, too. Humph...moms!"

3 comments:

Mrs. Hughes said...

Carter is such a handsome little baby! Happy 3 month birthday!

Mandy said...

Happy 3 month birthday Carter!! You look like such a little stud in your shades!! Those cupcakes look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.