Sunday, September 13, 2009

A DIVA IS A FEMALE VERSION OF A HUSTLA

No, I haven't turned ghetto. That is one of the songs Lexie performed to on Thursday night. It was a great game, as always. The dance team performed part of their Hip Hop routine that they will be doing at competition in a couple of weeks. It is a really fun routine to watch, and it is definitely Lexie's dance genre. They left out some of the really cool moves that they will be performing at competition. I can't wait to see the whole thing with all of the girls. I love this dance!
I really liked their costumes.

"Yay, Lexie!"-- He also starts yelling, "go, go, go" as soon as we enter the stadium; "Touchdown," even when we don't have the ball; and claps at the appropriate times. He is going to be a football fan, but I guess he really doesn't have a choice about that in this family.
This is what most of my pictures of Carter look like now. As soon as he sees the camera (even not pointed at him), he says, "CHEESE!!"

1 comment:

Reba said...

I bet it is so much fun to watch her dance! Okay, how did you get those cool arrows on the picture? I have wanted to do that before. Have a good end of the weekend!