Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a ...

I really had not been impatient about knowing if we were having a boy or girl. Most of my friends were dying to know what they were having, and I kind of wondered if something was wrong with me. (I honestly think that my two other bundles of joy kept me so busy, I really didn't have time to think about it. ) Well, last week almost everybody I saw gave me their opinions on what they thought it was, so I finally HAD to know. I called a local ultrasound place and made an appointment.


We invited the grandparents to come along to see their grand baby. Lexie's best friend Ciara came along, too. After all, she is family. (She was the only one that didn't have to hide her eyes when they looked closely for the gender. )

I have wanted to do a gender reveal cake since I saw it on TV. Ciara got to keep her eyes open so she could pick out the pink or blue cake. The rest of our family was waiting on us at my parents' house. I really wanted us to all find out at the same time what the newest member of the family is going to be.


Grandma and Carter playing while waiting on the big show.



Poppy, Granny, Lexie, and Ciara getting comfy.




It's a ...





BOY!!!!

1 comment:

The Ennis' said...

I know I was there but YAY again :). Such a cool little party. If I weren't finished having kids I'd have to copy ya. Hope I didn't just jinx myself ;). Love y'all!!!