Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thomas

No, we are not talking about the name of our baby boy. As hard as it is for us to pick out a boy's name, I am thinking our baby will be Baby Boy Moore until he is old enough to name himself :) Actually, Thomas is a name I love, but Carter has a major Thomas the Train obsession so I don't think we will be using that name. I also love the name William. I really, really like that name, but I am afraid with the recent royal wedding there will be a huge number of babies named William and Kate.








Anyway, this post is nothing about name choices. It is all about Thomas the Train. As I have previously mentioned, Carter is OBSESSED with Thomas. Honestly, obsessed does not even begin to describe how Carter feels about Thomas. Last weekend we took him to see Thomas and Friends LIVE! He had so much fun!!

He's ready to see Thomas.




AAHHH! It's Thomas!!





Lexie was not quite as excited to see Thomas. (This is her payback for making me sit through "Barney, Live on Stage!")

















Every night Carter tells me all about the play. He gets so into the story. His eyes get huge, his voice gets loud, and his arms go crazy when he tells me all about the rocks crumbling on Percy and how Thomas saved him. At Race for the Cure the next morning, Carter amazed the ladies with how well he could retell the story.


In June, we are going to get to ride on Thomas the Train. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Reba said...

So fun! I have done the train ride but never the live show. Joshua would have loved that. I bet you could listen to Carter retell it over and over again!

Suz said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! How sweet! And I totally feel ya on the name saga!