Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bowling Party

To celebrate the end of 5th grade, Lexie had a bowling party with a few friends. They had a great time! Monte and I bowled on the lane next to them. He beat me both times. I don't know which girl had the high score, and I don't think they do either. They were more concerned with how cute they looked rolling the ball than actually knocking anything down. It was so funny! I think Monte was about to go crazy!! You see... we were on a lane between our girls and a group of boys. The girls got really loud and giggly. They would cheer even if they got a gutter ball. Everyone in the bowling alley could hear them. (I don't' know where Lex got it. I wasn't like that.--But my mom says differently.) It was a great way to end the school year.


Lexie trying hard before the boys showed up.


Monte after a great bowl!


Isabella, Lexie, Kennedy, Shabnam, and Kelly


Lexie, Kennedy, Danielle, and Isabella

No comments: