Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Anniversary

Monte and I just celebrated our 1st anniversary!!! We went to Vegas for a few days. It was so much fun! We saw Ray Romano from Everybody Loves Raymond. He was very funny. We also saw Cirque du Soleil's LOVE. Monte loves Cirque and I love the Beatles, so it was a great show for us. This was my first time seeing any Cirque show. It was amazing! God must have given those people extra muscles or something. Plus, they could move their bodies in all sorts of twisted ways. If you are ever in Vegas, go see LOVE.


I can't believe we have already been married a year. It has gone by so fast. While we were in Vegas, we were talking about how a year ago we were in the Bahamas right now or St. Thomas. Then the thought occurred to me that not many people have seen our wedding pictures because we moved right after the wedding. So here are a few wedding pictures. (Lexie sure has changed over the past year!)





Lexie, me, and Angie





me, my dad, and Monte





me, Lexie, and Monte





The wedding party: Lexie, Angie (my sister), me,

Monte, Rodger (Monte's brother), Harrison (my nephew),

and Jared (my brother-in-law and Monte's best friend)





Our families---They all came to the Bahamas

to see us get married. What great families!

No comments: