Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting Ready Pictures


Monte and Lexie in First Class on the way to
the Bahamas. (They left me in coach. I thought
the bride was supposed to be the one pampered!)


THE practical joke. This was the wedding day, and Monte
and I are not supposed to see each other until the wedding
right. I told him where I would be so he knew to stay away
from that part of the hotel and beach. Well, Rodger puts on
Monte's shirt, hat, and sunglasses and starts walking toward
me. I am freaking out!! My mom throws a towel on my head,
puts me in a headlock, and rushes me down the stairs. (I bet the
people at the pool thought I was a celebrity.) She almost broke
my nose. Then when he gets closer, we realize it was Rodger
just trying to be funny.


My mom, Lexie, and me


My dad getting all gussied up!


Lexie showing her dress. It was just like
mine, but hers had straps. She is
absolutely beautiful!

No comments: