Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Week Down

I have made it to 35 weeks. Hooray!! I am now allowed to pick Lexie up from school and do things around the house. I am so glad to be able to get off the couch for more than showering and going to the restroom.

There were some advantages to being on bed rest. Before the accident, I was so busy with work, housework, and family that I forgot I was pregnant a lot. I would look in the mirror and think, "Wow! I am fat. Oh wait, I am pregnant." I think the accident may have been God's way of making me slow down. I really bonded with the baby while I was in the hospital and on bed rest. I felt and noticed every time he moved. We even played games together. I would wiggle my belly and he would kick. I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but you find ways to amuse yourself when you are bored out of your mind. I also got a lot of shopping done without having to fight the crowds of the mall. But, I do look forward to going to the mall. I love Christmas, so I can't wait to see the decorations at the mall. (They build this huge Christmas display in our mall. It is really cool.) Also, I got most of the baby's scrapbook done. (It is my first real scrapbook, so it is a little basic.)

Here is my latest belly picture. (It was a bad hair day. I was experimenting with hair styling tools I don't use very often. It took me an hour to make my hair look like I just got out of bed. Plus, I burned my neck, finger, and wrist.) I am a couple of days shy of 35 weeks in this picture.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

The Ennis' said...

You look GREAT!! I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys.
Ang