Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day 14 on Bed rest

I didn't forget about my blog, there is just not much going on here (which is a good thing). Warning to all of you out there: Be careful what you wish for!!! I used to say things like, "I wish I could be on bed rest. Just a week would be nice." It is not nice. I am tired of watching TV, tired of reading (don't tell my students that), I fall asleep out of boredom a lot. I wish I could rollover my sleeping minutes until after the baby is born, or at least share them with my sister (she needs them more than I do right now).

I went to the doctor a couple of days ago. (My big outing of the week!) Everything is good. Today is my last day of taking medicine every six hours. Starting tomorrow I will take it only if I have 6 contractions in one hour. I am sure Monte will enjoy not having to hear my alarm go off in the middle of the night.

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Monte and Lexie put the tree up, so I have a pretty view from the couch. Thank goodness for wireless internet. I am able to do some Christmas shopping. Although I think Monte is about to ban me from EBay. (It's better when you win it!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Hughes said...

The year of our internship I got ADDICTED to ebay! :)

The Ennis' said...

I'm back online. I want to see your picture!! Love you.
Ang