Friday, February 22, 2008

Carter's Firsts (and other random photos)

I took Carter to the doctor last week because he was congested. It was exactly 6 weeks from the day we left the hospital, and he has gained exactly 3 pounds. He now weighs in at 10 pounds 3 ounces. He is a little piggy.




Carter's first primary.
I am not saying which political party he belongs to; but when we are in the car and he is fussy, the only things that calm him down are Fox News and Sarah Evans.


One month birthday.
We had star cupcakes with sprinkles.


Carter moved into his own bed at 5 weeks. He is doing really well in his own room. He usually gets up to eat around 11:00, 4:30, and 6:30. For a while, 4:30 was social hour. Fortunately now, he goes right back to sleep after he eats.



First Valentine's Day
"I am waiting for someone to kiss me! Someone other than mom, please."



First movie.
Lexie picked out Carter's first movie. We went and saw "Step Up 2: The Streets." We also saw "Jumper" this past weekend. Carter is a very good movie patron so far. He sleeps through the whole thing (just like his mom).


"Sweet Dreams"


"I love the red frog!"



"My family is so funny! They make funny faces and make up the silliest songs."

Monte and Carter playing with Baby (the cat). So far he is not very interested in the cats, but I am sure that will change once he gets big enough to chase them and grab their tails.


Carter is a very happy baby. He smiles and laughs all of the time. He is starting to make sounds when he laughs.


"No more pictures please!"





2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am sooo glad you added comments to your blog!! I have been dying to comment on how cute Carter is! I love that picture of him all puckered up, he is learning early!! Also, Lexie is gorgeous!! The last time I saw her, she was still just a little girl. She is growing up so much (I'm sure that isn't what you want to hear) and is so pretty!! I'm sure Carter will love the cats. That was actually Tayson's 2nd word, "Kitty." Very funny because we don't even have a cat!! My mom and dad do!

The Ennis' said...

OH MY GOSH he's SOOO cute!!! When you get home at Spring Break I'm just going to sit and hold him and look at him (if I can beat mom to him!!). Tell Lex that I'm SO proud of her for being on honor roll. That's NOT easy. I can't wait to see you ALL!
ang