Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lexie Update


Lexie's team won the last game they played. Two in a row...WooHoo!! Lexie had an awesome game. It was probably her best one so far. She was all over the place. She would come from nowhere and slap the ball out of a player's hands. She was also rebounding like crazy. I think we are going to start calling her "Little Rodman". (These pictures are from her last practice. I didn't get pictures from the game because I was videoing, Monte was in Arkansas, and Carter can't figure out how to use the camera.)



Lexie got Monte his own guitar for Valentine's Day so they can battle each other.


America's Next Top Model
These pictures are from December. I just love her hair and outfit, so I thought I would share them with everyone.


"Hey mom! Come watch American Gladiators with us.
The girls keep falling in the water!!"

I had a hair appointment, so Monte watched the kids.
When I came home, Lex was watching TV with Carter.
It was so cute!!


Dressed for a blizzard. Looking at Lexie you never
would have guessed that it was 71 degrees outside.
She saves the matching scarf and hat for when it
gets really cold, like 65 degrees!


Lexie has been saving her money to buy this necklace from Tiffany's. After Christmas she was finally able to buy it. It is really beautiful. She has good taste.


My babies! Everyone should get to have a 12 year old before they have a baby. She is a huge help. She changes diapers without me asking. On the day of my hair appointment, she rocked Carter and put him in bed while Monte took a shower. She is a great big sister!! What a lucky mom I am!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hughes said...

Does Lexie growing up mean we're getting older? Surely not. :)

Mrs. Hughes said...

Does Lexie growing up mean we're getting older? Surely not!