Thursday, February 28, 2008

Carter's big day

Carter and I went to Gymboree Play and Music today. This is the first time he has been around other babies. He loved it once he woke up. He slept through the music part at the beginning. We played peek-a-boo with a bright orange scarf, he really liked that. He laughed when I made the Gymbo hand puppet kiss him. I think the infant massage was one of his favorite parts. The leader couldn't believe how much he was smiling during it. The little baby next to me cracked me up during the massage. She was 5 1/2 months old, and she would say 'ooh' and "aah". She is a girl after my own heart.

When we left Gymboree, we went and interviewed a babysitter. :-( She seemed very nice and responsible. My problem is that I don't think I can find anyone good enough to take care of my precious bundle of joy. What if they just let him cry or don't play with him?! What really goes on when nobody is there? Here is what you can do to help: I need everyone to pray that I will win the lottery before April 14th (when I am supposed to go back to work). It doesn't have to be the big one. One million is fine.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Tayson and I go to Gymboree here too!! We have been going since they opened about 3 or 4 months ago and he LOVES it!! I know what you mean about the babysitter!! It is so hard to leave your baby with someone that isn't family or a friend because you never know what is going on. I will pray for the lottery :)

Christine said...

Do you play the lottery? ;)