Sunday, July 27, 2008

Murphy's Law


Too bad Lexie couldn't ride with Monte from Cali. She loved riding in the big truck!! Monte jokingly asked if she wanted to ride with him to Bentonville, expecting her to say no. She obviously wanted to. I told her she should wear her trucker hat, but apparently you don't wear those when you are really riding in a truck. GOSH!!


Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Our move has gone by Murphy's Law. Everything was going wrong, but at least we made it. I just got internet service. I have a lot to post, so please be patient with me. I will try to post in order.


Carter has started doing a lot in the past month. Lexie has started golf, and is getting more used to the idea of living here. (But, she is still not happy about it yet!!)

1 comment:

Suz said...

How fun! Glad to see the move got you home! What would a few moves be without a few bumps in the road?