Sunday, December 21, 2008

Help Needed

I know this is short notice, but I just found out a couple of hours ago. My parents' church is helping out a homeless shelter for tween/teen girls. Luckily, Lexie and I have just cleaned out our closets, so I already have some stuff ready to go. I think if you click on the picture, you can get a better look at the list of items needed. If you have (and are wanting to get rid of) any of these things, let me know. I will be out on Tuesday, and I will gladly come where ever you are to pick them up. (I am turning the things in on Tuesday evening.) Send me an email: shelley.moore@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Hmm, I may have to see what I can come up with.. I love the one girls list - a chi iron.. those suckers are over $100! :) I have a few items that I can put together, is it better not to have them wrapped?

Reba said...

Sorry, totally unrelated...could you e-mail me your address?

Reba