Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Slacker

I know, I know. I am a slacker. I haven't posted anything in a while. I have missed Carter's Baby Dedication, my niece's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Tree decorating, Carter's 11 month birthday, and other random stuff. I find it hard to find time to blog. I don't want to (and can't) ignore Carter when he's awake, and when he's napping I have to catch up on things I HAVE to do. I am not able to just get on the computer for a quick minute and get off. It sucks me in like a black hole. For one thing, I am addicted to Picnik.com, and I play with every picture I have ever taken. (This is the greatest website; it is SOOO much fun!!) And, I have trouble blogging at night because the computer wires me up and I have a hard time falling asleep. Excuses, Excuses, I know.


I plan on catching up this weekend! Here's a couple of pics to get my family through until the weekend.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Good to see a post, but I know what you mean! I am a big time computer person, especially at night, but right now there is SO much stuff going on. I have been slacking too. Anyway, love the pics and look forward to catching up when you have the time. :)