Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bedding

I really didn't want a theme for the nursery. I wanted to do a modern type bedding in blue and brown. When Monte and I saw this, we both loved it. So... I guess we are doing a theme: "A Day at the Zoo." Luckily (or not depending how you look at it) Lexie has a ton of stuffed animals. I stole a few monkeys and lions from her to help decorate the room. We are still looking for a crib. I will post pictures once we get the nursery set up.

Here is a link to our baby bedding selection.
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductImageview.aspx?IT=G&ID=128c3a0&MD=&GRT=ENS&E=&SA=F&VT=ZV&I=0900631b81079f40M.TIF&VAS=&AV=F&HM=T&RGB=&AS=&AST=&BID=&VID=&RU=HOME%7c42249%7c42342%7c%7c%7cENS%7c128c3a0%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c&CmCatId=EXTERNAL423304234142342

4 comments:

The Ennis' said...

I LOVE it!!! That is soooo cute. I've been seeing a lot of cute jungle things out right now too! Can't wait for January!
Love ya! Ang

The Ennis' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Hughes said...

What adorable bedding! I am not a big "theme" person either, but this is very cute! :)

Christine said...

So cute!! I love it!

Re: furniture, I highly recommend the Stanley brand. Ours is great, very sturdy. Be sure to double-check the recall list for some of the drop-side Simplicity ones though if you go that route.