Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pop goes the belly!

I new I had gotten bigger, but I didn't realize how much bigger until I saw this picture. HOLY COW!!! (By the looks of me, I should be giving birth to a full grown adult.) I think the baby has hit a growth spurt. I am starving and exhausted all of the time. I feel like I eat constantly, but I have only gained a pound since the last picture. I guess he's using it all up for me. I went to Motherhood today. I put the little pillow on that is supposed to add 3 months to your belly. Well I have decided that once school gets out for Winter Break, I am not leaving the house. I will be way to big for anyone to see me. The same thing happened to me with Lexie. I was barely showing, and then one day I woke up with this huge belly.

Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch. I asked Lex and Monte if they wanted to go to the gym with me. They said no, so I stood up to go upstairs and change. When I stood up, my shirt was above my tummy. It was all hanging out for the world to see. They were laughing at me. I turned around, rubbed my tummy and said, "You can't get a body like this if you don't go to the gym." (It was really funny. I guess you had to be there.) Then that gave me an idea of what to be for Halloween. I thought I might wear black boy short underwear, a black bra, and black boots. Then I could go as Britney Spears.


26 weeks--one week until the 3rd trimester

No comments: