Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy weekend

We had a busy weekend. Friday night Monte, Lexie, and I went to "Now We're Cooking." It is one of those places where you go and make your meals, and then you bring it home and cook it whenever. We had so much fun! Tonight we ate one of the meals Monte and Lexie made, and it was delicious!!! One thing I like about it is that all the ingredients are fresh, so it's not like a frozen dinner. I think we will make a lot of dinners before the baby is born. Then we will have a nice supply when I am too tired to fix something.

Saturday morning, Lexie and I went to San Jose to see High School Musical on Ice. It was really good. The age range was funny. There were girls there from age 3 to girls in their teens. (Plus moms like me that actually go to watch the show and not just chaperon.)

We also bought our baby furniture this weekend. (That was the highlight of Lexie's weekend. Just joking!) I'm starting to freak out a little because I feel like I am running out of time quickly, so it was nice to get that out of the way. As soon as it is delivered I will be able to get the baby's room set up, and then I will feel much better.


Self portrait--Lex and I at HSM on Ice.


Here is the furniture we picked out. We also got a glider and ottoman, but I forgot to take a picture of it.


Yes, I know. I am HUGE!!! Monte was in London for a week. When he got back he said, "Oh my gosh. Your belly is big." (He said it in a not mean way.) My belly literally gets bigger every day. The problem with being short and having a short waist is that the baby has nowhere to go but out.

2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

Hey girl. You look great! I can't wait to feel little man kick!! I LOVE the furniture. It will look great with the bedding. Love you LOTS!
Ang

Christine said...

You look fantastic! Love the furniture too.

Is Lexie still excited about being a big sister?