Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A visit from Rodger, Laura, Aidan, and Anna

Monte's brother and his family came in for the weekend. We really enjoyed having them, but the visit was way too short. I can't wait to hang out with them again: we had so much fun!!


Obviously you can't come to our house and not play Guitar Hero. Our cat came in the room to see what was going on, and Aidan told her, "Kitty's don't rock!" He kept us laughing the whole weekend. He is a very clever child.


"Mmm, these puzzle pieces are sooo good!"


"Excuse me!"


"Anna Moore, DDS at your service. Let's see, do you have any cavities?"


Carter- "Let me see if I can help."
Anna- "Excuse me, can you please stop taking pictures and get my arm out of this thing. Carter's trying, but he's only a baby!"


Monte's parents,Carter, and Anna


I know it's hard to see. This is Laura, Aidan, Monte, and Lexie riding the Ferris Wheel at Frisco Fest.


"Yay, Anna!"
She is starting to walk. I think this was after she took several steps.


"This guy is funny. I think I like him."


A Day at the Park

Carter was not sure about the geese and ducks. He stared at them forever. After staring them down for a few minutes, he decided they were funny. He loved watching them. He also liked having his big sis carry him around the park. (She's more fun than mom.)












1 comment:

Christine said...

Great photos!! Carter is so big, I can hardly believe it. Has he hit any milestones lately?

And may I be on your blogroll, please?