Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Day of 7th grade

Today was Lexie's last full day of school. (She will go to school tomorrow, but she is checking out early to go on vacation with her dad's family.) This school year went by very quickly! I also can't believe my baby is going to be in the 8th grade. (When did I get so old?) This has been a great year for Lex. She has made some very good friends and has accomplished a lot. I don't think I posted it, but she tried out for and made the advanced girls' choir for next year. Next year is going to be a busy and fun year for her!

2 comments:

Reba said...

Oh, Shelley, she is growing up so quickly! I cannot believe she is finishing up 7th grade either.

Happy summer!

Amber said...

She looks so pretty! I just loved last day of school when I was younger...

thanks for the sweet comment and I hope he gets her quickly and everyone can see him including me :)