Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Recital

Lexie's dance recital was Sunday. This is the first time I have not seen the dance a million times before the recital. I also didn't have to sit backstage and do hair and makeup. It is so nice having a daughter that is self sufficient (most of the time). I do wish she would slow down on getting older, but it seems to be speeding up instead. The recital was really fun. The theme was "A Night on the Red Carpet", so the songs were all from movies. Also, the finale dance was to "Fame", so everyone had the 80's thing going on.





Finale costume: Love the leg warmers!!
Main performance costume

1 comment:

The Ennis' said...

She is just beautiful! I can't believe how muuch she has grown up so quickly. I can't wait to hear all about next year. She's going to have SO much fun!!