Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Reason for Lack of Blogging


WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!

We closed on it last Friday, and the movers are coming tomorrow. Fortunately it is close to where we currently live, so I have been able to take things over during the day. My kitchen at the new house is almost completely unpacked and ready to go. I always feel like once I have the kitchen ready, everything is okay. Between doing all of the necessary things for buying the house and all of Lexie's end of the year events, I have not had time to blog. The above picture is actually a copy of some postcards the bank gave us. Once we get moved in I will post a tour of our house.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Very pretty home! Congrats...
It's always fun to get a new home. The packing and unpaking is always a pain but totally worth.

Suz said...

Love it... Can't wait to see more pics!!!

The Ennis' said...

LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to come and help y'all break it in :)!!

Reba said...

I love your house! I cannot wait to see more pictures. Happy moving. :)

the Pulleys said...

It is just gorgeous Shelley! Congrats to all four of you! How exciting?!

Christine said...

Congratulations!!

Amberly said...

Congrats on the new house!