Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of 8th Grade

Today was the day Lexie has been waiting for for 2 1/2 months...The first day of school! She absolutely loves going to school (socially, not academically). I cannot believe she is in 8th grade! At her school, they don't pass out schedules until the morning of the first day. I can't wait to find out what classes and teachers she has.



The annual walking in shot.
Since Lexie left elementary school I have not been allowed to take anymore of the 'posing in front of the school' pictures. Now I just snap one from the car, but I don't dare ask her to stand there and pose ;-)

A LOOK BACK...
(only as far back as I have on this computer)
7th grade




6th grade




5th grade

3 comments:

The Ennis' said...

I love those!! She looks beautiful. Did she love getting ready in her awesome new bathroom??

Unknown said...

Wow- she grew so much from 6th to 7th grade!

Amber said...

Isn't it amazing how much they grow and change year to year! She looks so pretty for her first day...