Saturday, August 1, 2009

FIRST NATURALS GAME

Three posts in one day; I'm on a roll!


Remember Carter's first baseball experience: Tonight's was much better. We have been wanting to go to a Naturals game, but have been too busy or the weather was too hot for Carter. Well tonight we finally made it, and we had so much fun. Monte, Carter, Matt (my little bro), and I all went. (Lexie is at her dad's.) We were also surprised to see the Zooperstars (sp?) there. We watched them on Season 2 of America's Got Talent. (We also met several other people from that season when we were in LA.) Carter really had a great time! Every time they played music he would start dancing like crazy. He also clapped when they called out the batter's name, sometimes before everyone else clapped. Everyone around us thought he was so cute, and he made sure he waved at everyone. I think his favorite part of the evening was getting to eat a bag of popcorn. Carter LOVES popcorn! We didn't venture over to the playground, but we will definitely try that out next time. Unfortunately Carter and I had to leave early because it was time for him to go to bed, but I was impressed that he lasted 2 hours. I'm pretty sure that he could have lasted for the entire game because he was so excited! I can't wait to go back and take Lexie with us.


We put Carter down, and let him walk in. He handed the lady his ticket (even though he really didn't have to have one to get in). First he stood about 25 feet away from the lady and tried to stretch his arm far enough to hand her his ticket. That obviously didn't work, so Monte held his hand and walked him to the gate. Unfortunately I was not able to get a shot of him handing his ticket to the lady, but there is always next time!














"Do you like see food?"



Carter loves his Uncle Matt. He spent quite a bit of the evening on Matt's lap.


"Cool! Uncle Matt is letting me wear his hat!!"



Giving Matt a kiss on the cheek. (Carter is very affectionate.)



Having a serious conversation.






"Oh, no! Mom says I have to go. Will you come to another game with me?"

2 comments:

Reba said...

So cute! Looks like a good time for all. I think a bag of popcorn helps tremendously (at least with my crew). I am guessing that some people had more fun watching Carter than the game!

Suz said...

He is just so cute.. I'm thinking n arranged marriage.. haha! :) You look so good!