Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CAKE!!

Several weeks ago Carter helped me make a cake. It was his first time ever to get to help cook in the kitchen, and he was a very big helper. He did great and had so much fun! Who knows-- maybe he'll be the new "Cake Boss"!

Carter loves carrots, so we made a carrot cake. Yes we used a mix, but it did have real carrots and raisins in it. It was very good!





"Hey mom, we should use cream CHEEEEEESE frosting!"






I love those precious little hands! (Lex is a great photographer! She just came in, saw what we were doing, and grabbed the camera. It was great because I wouldn't have been able to get a lot of these shots.)





ENJOYING THE FRUITS (OR SHOULD I SAY VEGETABLES) OF HIS LABOR





3 comments:

The Ennis' said...

Such a sweetie! I love the pics!! Hope you guys feel better. I'll need to get your approval before I post some of the pics from the birthday party at Mom and Dad's. They were FUNNY! Shake your Gucci rag...

Danielle said...

She got some great pictures! What a great memory!! I think that is awesome he will eat carrot cake. My kiddos can't stand the texture.

Reba said...

Ugh! I didn't get your updates on blogger dashboard. I just figured you hadn't updated, then today thought I should check for myself. Anyway, love the pictures. He is so precious. And what a big help he was! You just might have a Cake Boss in your future. (Love that show)