Saturday, November 28, 2009

Carter's Halloween Party

Carter had his first school Halloween party. It was soooooo cute!! I loved watching all the kids play in their costumes. I made a bean bag tossing game for them to play. They did really well with the game, but not so much with the waiting their turn and standing in line. They are all around 2, so I didn't expect them to be able to wait. They also had a special snack and paraded down the halls of the school to show off their costumes. I LOVE his preschool. He really is learning so much, and the teachers at the school are wonderful. He has so much fun.
He was a puppy this year.
He is also a book lover.
It's hard to see the necklace I'm wearing in this picture, but it's one Carter made for me. He beaded it all by himself! He has great fine motor skills. (The teacher in me is also very happy that he already holds a pencil the right way :) )
The Costume Parade

1 comment:

Reba said...

Very sweet pictures...he makes an adorable puppy! It looks ilke he love school!