Saturday, November 28, 2009

Halloween (and I am done with October- yay me!)

The night before Halloween Lexie had a school Halloween dance. I didn't get pictures because since she is on Student Council she had to stay at school to decorate for the dance, and she got ready at school. She wore her costume from 2 years ago to the dance. I must say that she looked much different in it this year.

She was with her dad Halloween weekend, so I don't have many pictures of her. His family was nice enough to stop by my parents' house while we were there, so I did get some pictures. Carter started off the evening tired and cranky, so we were not sure how long we would be able to stay out. Once he discovered candy (not that he had much), he was happy.


Lexie was Robin da Hood this year.





Carter started out very unhappy...



then he got CANDY!!



"Want me to take the wrapper off that sucker for you?"


"MMM. This tastes much better without the paper."

Lexie and her brothers and sister







A conversation from one puppy to another.



Carter LOVES to cuddle stuffed animals. My parents had just got back from the Smoky Mountains earlier in the day, and they brought him this stuffed bear.


Carter enjoyed passing out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters and then waved 'bye' to them the whole way back to the sidewalk.
My little daredevil.

Touching foreheads and screaming is all the rage in the toddler crowd.

Carter chased his tail forever. It was so funny!
I got it!

2 comments:

Reba said...

So cute! I love the pic of Lexie and Carter together. Good for you for catching up. One more month to go. :)

The Ennis' said...

LOVE the pics!! You didn't tell the roach story... :)