Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cocoa Beach Day 5

Day 5 at Cocoa Beach was our last beach day. We were very sad to be leaving, so we made the most of it. We spent almost every second of the day on the beach. Carter, Monte, and I went out as soon as we woke up (and had breakfast). The girls were very tired, so they slept in. Around 9:45 I sent Lexie and Ciara a text letting them know that there were a lot of surfer guys out, and a few minutes later they were dressed and on the beach with us :).


Lexie did not get enough surfing in the day before, so she rented a surf board for a couple of hours and went surfing on her own. I was so impressed. I am sure if we still lived in California she would be asking for a surf board for her birthday. I really wish we lived closer to the beach!!



'
I loved watching him lay down and play in the sand. He did it a lot!




Daddy and Carter playing catch on the beach.



"Throw it to me daddy, throw it!"








Carter loved getting splashed by the waves.






Surfer Lexie










If someone is heading for you on a surf board, move out of the way!


Luckily, for them, Lexie was able to maneuver around them.

She had so much fun surfing, and she was a natural.

1 comment:

The Ennis' said...

I am still so impressed with her!! We haven't done surf lessons yet. That makes me want to :). I know I wouldn't look that good doing it!! Love y'all!