Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4 (evening)- Bowling!

Tuesday evening we went bowling. It was a really nice bowling alley. They had comfy couches and the food (at least what we had) was really good. The teens were on one lane, and the adults and Carter (Cubby) were on another. Lexie and I are amazing bowlers. We both came in last on our lanes. (Yep, Carter beat me.) Well, at least we have fun!


Katherine, Kalin, Wyatt, and Lexie


"I want this one."






This was Carter's first time to bowl. He had a blast! He kept saying, "I'm bowling... in my new shoes!" He loved his bowling shoes :) I was afraid he would have a meltdown when he had to return them, but he didn't.



Lexie



Ofelia, Carter, and Dan: At first, Carter was not a fan of waiting his turn. Then they brought him macaroni and cheese, and he didn't mind waiting anymore.




Monte




Dan



Katherine: This was early when she was still rolling the ball normally. Later, she sat on the floor and pushed it really hard down the lane.









Doing the happy dance. He did a little dance after every turn. He even had a fancy high five. He would spin around and then give you a high five on the way around. (Told you I could see him on Dancing With the Stars.) He loves to watch Lexie dance around the house and he imitates her. He's actually pretty good!




"Yes, I got a strike!"-- Good job Lexie!




Lexie was a tad bit hyper ;)




Gutter Ball!!




...and another one!




Ofelia kicked booty. She was good!



Kalin's typical bowling stance.



"I can hold it like the big kids."


The kids (and adults) had a great night! It was a lot of fun!! Wyatt gave it two goofy thumbs up.
(For the record- I think Dan and Monte won the games on our lane.)

1 comment:

Reba said...

Looks like so much fun! We should take our boys bowling some time. Joshua has been curious about it but has never been. Keep having fun!