Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

We had a very fun Labor Day. We relaxed the first part of the day, and then we went to my parents house for a cookout. (That was relaxing, too.) Of course I ate way too much! After eating, some people went out for a game of wiffle ball (sp?). There was quite and age range (2 years - my dad's age), so it was interesting. I apologize for the picture quality. I used my phone, and the sun was setting.
My niece Katherine and my SIL Lynn
Monte was pitching to my nephew, Colin, and then halfway through the pitches he decided he wanted Lexie to pitch.
"Mom, why can't I play?"
My dad-- he's very much a kid at heart!!
The cheerleaders-- Lynn and Carter
Lexie hasn't played softball in several years, but you couldn't tell it by the way she was hitting the ball. If only we could get her to stand a little closer to home plate.

1 comment:

Suz said...

How fun! Sounds like a nice Labor Day weekend!

Yeah, let's do lunch.. Sometime next week maybe?