Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still our LITTLE buddy



I took Carter for his checkup today. He is still hanging around at the bottom of the percentile rankings. He weighed 19 pounds and was 28 inches long-- 5th percentile for both. (He lost a pound last month when he was sick, so that didn't help.) The doc said he is doing great!!

We had a small birthday celebration last night. I made Carter's favorite dinner: baked ziti. Then we had cupcakes. His real party is Sunday. I can't wait!


12 cupcakes!



He shoved a whole cupcake in his mouth!!!



"Yay! Presents."





Oh, and teeth #7 and 8 were through this morning when he woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's cute. I like the little cupcake stack.

Reba said...

So cute! Happy birthday, Carter! Oh, and my son is in the 15th percentile on his height and weight...our other son wasn't even on the charts until age five I think. And as for talking (in re: to your comment :), Hunter didn't really talk until 3. He hasn't stopped since...