Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Halfway through basketball season

I haven't updated about Lexie's basketball season because I don't have any pictures. Our camera had a problem right before Christmas, so we had to send it off to be repaired. Hopefully, we will get it back soon. I tried to get a few pics with the camera I keep in the diaper bag, but it just doesn't do well with action shots and the gym is kind of dim.

I can't believe her season is halfway over. I love watching her play. She is quite entertaining!! Most of the teams are pretty evenly matched. We either win or lose by a few points. But there are two teams that are in a league of their own. They both have a girl that will probably being playing in college and the WNBA.

Game 1- Win!

Game 2- Lost by 1 point. Lexie is a defensive player. That is why it is so fun to watch her. She becomes a completely different person when she steps on the court. In real life she is a very sweet, caring, giving person, but when she steps on the court look out. Well in this game, she fouled out. Not only that, but she got a technical!! I think Lexie gets more pleasure out of ripping the ball out of someone's hands than making a basket. Maybe basketball is how she relieves stress.

Game 3- Loss-- Played one of the really good teams. I think the score was 150-4. Just kidding, but that's what it felt like.

Game 4- Win!

Game 5- loss--We played the other really good team.

Hopefully we will get our camera back before her season ends, so I can share some pictures. I will try to update after each game because there is usually at least one funny story, but I can't remember after a few days.

1 comment:

Reba said...

I bet Lexie is fun to watch. I cannot picture her purposely fouling anyone. :)

Hope you all are doing well.
Reba