Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shopping for Valentines

Yesterday when Carter and I were at Target, he got to pick out his Valentines. He got so excited when I took him out of the cart and let him down on the floor. Later my mom took him and Lydia on a walk through Target. It was sooo cute!! (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture. I do apologize for the picture quality of these pics. I used my phone. It does okay as long as the subject is still, but Carter is never still!)


"I get to pick out my own Valentines!"



"Hmmm. Let me take a closer look."



"I want Mickey Mouse."

5 comments:

Suz said...

Oh my goodness, these pics are precious... He is so stinking cute!
Thanks for the comment on my last post! It helps to know that I'm not alone!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad to know that Target has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Valentine's. We have been looking everywhere (but there, of course)! Tayson is obsessed with Mickey right now!! Carter is just too cute looking for his Valentines!

Unknown said...

CUTE!

Amber said...

He is getting so big and he is so adorable! I can't believe how much he looks like Monte. :)

Thanks for the kind words and prayers about Ryan. We were very lucky and he is doing a lot better now.

Reba said...

I meant to leave a comment the other day but got caught up in parent/teacher conferences. Very cute pictures. Look how happy he looks!