Thursday, March 19, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

As I have posted before, Carter has been sick. We had a couple of days that he was back to normal, but now he has a virus. The doctor said he should be fine by the time we leave for our trip. (It's only 2 days away, so I'm not so sure.)

Luckily the weather was really nice when Carter felt good, so we went to the park. He loves to swing and watch the bigger kids. He also liked climbing up one of the play structures. He thinks he is one of the big kids, and he tries to do what they do.



I love it when he wears shorts. I think he looks so cute showing off his chunky legs. (If only chunky legs looked cute a 34 year old woman.)








When we were in Russellville there were several hours between Lexie's performance and the awards at the end, so we found a park and took Carter to play. (Lexie stayed with the church youth group.) There were not swings at this park, but he loved the slide.



Carter does not hold himself up when he goes down the slide, so we ended up with some really funny pictures. We also thought his shoes might be gripping the slide and causing him to spin around. I was laughing so hard I could barely take pictures. I couldn't wait to see what position he was in when he came around the corner.





Maybe if we take off the shoes that will help.



Nope!






The non-curvy slide was easier for him.

4 comments:

Amber said...

He looks like he is having such a good time outside...I am loving this weather too! Too bad I spend it working inside all day :)

Unknown said...

He is precious!!!!

Suz said...

LOVE the slide pics! sooo cute!

Christine said...

So cute!! June does the same thing except she ends up crying because she get scared. She's a demon on the playground! She has no common sense. I have to stay right with her; it's exhausting! But boy oh boy she loves the slides.