Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayer Request

***UPDATE***
My uncle woke up yesterday and started asking for water. They gave him real food today, and hopefully he will move to a regular room in the next few days. Thanks for your prayers!

****************
Please pray for my Uncle James. He is in critical condition in the ICU, and he is not doing very well. Please pray that he will be healed. If it is not God's will that he is healed, please pray for comfort and peace for my family.
I can't imagine what my mom and her siblings must be going through. The thought of losing one of siblings just... well I can't describe the pain I would feel.
Thanks for your prayers. I will update you as soon as I know something.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm praying for you guys! I talked to Matt earlier and he told me what was going on today...I'll keep praying!

Christine said...

We will definitely be praying!

Reba said...

Praying!