Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break Prayer Requests

I know many of you are traveling over Spring Break, and I hope you all have safe and happy trips.

A few specific requests:

First, my brother and his family are going on a mission trip to Guatemala over the break. They will be working at an orphanage and doing a few other things. Please pray for them. They have two 12 year old girls, and traveling out of the country with kids can be scary (for me any way).

Next, please pray for my family. We are leaving for Disney World on Saturday. Large crowds always make me nervous. I am super paranoid about my children getting lost. Also I am nervous about flying with Carter. It wasn't difficult flying with him when he was not mobile, but I am really not sure what to expect now. Fortunately Lexie is really easy to travel with. Just give her a couple of books and she's good to go. Also, Carter is still sick. He was back to normal for a couple of days, then he woke up from his nap today with a fever. I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully he will be healthy for the trip. Please pray that we will have a safe, healthy, and happy trip.

Enjoy your Spring Break!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

How exciting! I will pray for you guys and your brother's family!! That's incredible that he's doing mission work in Guatemala. That is where my sis's husband's family did mission work living there over 10 years or so.. Have a great time.. can;t wait to see pics!

Amber said...

Have fun at Disney! Let me know how it is b/c we are trying to go to Disney World in August and it is overwhelming I have heard :)

I will pray for your family and your brothers family...Is it Danny who's going?