Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Monte!

Today was my wonderful husband's birthday. We celebrated by meeting for dinner at Copeland's, and then we had a small party at home. It was a really nice evening. (Although Carter is getting less and less restaurant trained as he gets older. Ah- it used to be so easy.) Since Carter and I have been sick, I really didn't get to go shopping or plan a creative evening. (We didn't even know if we would be able to go OUT to eat or not, it all depended on how irritable Carter felt. Luckily he had a good day- just for daddy. I'll be glad when we are done with all these ear infections. I know the little guy must feel awful.) We are also celebrating Monte's birthday and my SIL Lynn's birthday this weekend with my parents. Friday evening Carter is staying all night with my mom. (His first overnight trip.) Monte and I will get to have a real date night.


I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He does a lot to take care of his family, and we know he loves us. He puts up with my emotions and helps me relax when I get stressed. I know I don't let him know enough how much I appreciate everything he does, but I can't imagine my life without him. I knew on our first date that he was the man I wanted to marry, and every day I love him more. I am looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together, and experiencing all that God has planned for us. I know it won't all be good, but at least I will have him to hold my hand through the tough times.


We love you Monte!!!

I love you daddy!!!(That was from Carter.)



"Um, dad, Mickey's head's on fire."


(Carter picked out the cake.)

"Here dad. Blow this for me."


"Yay! He's making music."


Lexie picked out a funny card.



"Here sis. Your turn."



Group hug!

1 comment:

Reba said...

Happy birthday, Monte! Sounds like you had a good week. :)