Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Blog

My sister and I have started a new blog together. If you are like Monte, you are thinking, "You don't even keep up with the one you have. Why are you starting another?" Well that's simple. My sister and I are always talking about recipes we make for dinner and we often say, "Will you email that to me?" So we decided to start a blog to share our recipes. This should be easier to update because it's much easier to pick out a picture of food than it is to pick out a picture of your child, plus it requires little or no thinking to type in the recipe. (I am not promising that all recipes will have photos.)


Hopefully between the two of us we will be able to update it regularly. The recipes we post are going to be recipes we have tried, our families have liked, and they are quick and easy to prepare.

Here it is:
itssupersimple.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Suz said...

What a fun idea.. I will have to follow that one.. Especially after impressing all of us at bunco with your mad cooking skills! :)

***We missed you at bunco!!!

Reba said...

I love it! I will be checking in. I am always looking for new recipes.

Christine said...

I will be checking in! Please post idiot-proof recipes for me.