Monday, May 12, 2008

Carter finally gets food!!

The doctor said Carter could start eating cereal. I got him Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice. (He's a California baby.) He LOVES it!! After he eats, I give him an ounce of water in a cup. He also loves that. He prefers his water at room temperature, but he will drink it cold.

Since I have been the one feeding Carter until now, I let Monte feed him his cereal first. Then Lexie got to feed him. Lexie videoed (sp?) and I took pictures. I will put the video on here when we find the cord. (It is in storage.) It is really funny because Carter was so excited, he was kicking like crazy.

I don't know. Do you really think I'm ready?


Mmm!!


I like it!!


More please!!


Is it over? I want more!





2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

They do have it here. I saw it at the Neighborhood Market so I'm sure you can find it ANYWHERE since they don't usually have a great selection.

Christine said...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! June and I are still battling over whether she will eat solids--she says no, I say yes. Ugh.