Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random Post-- Couldn't think of a title

Carter doubled his birth weight!! Monte and I weighed him on our scale last night, and he weighed a little over 15 pounds. He was 7 1/2 when he was born. Good boy Carter!! This picture doesn't show it, but when he stands up he has rolls all the way down his legs. Fat is so cute on babies!! (He loves to be naked.)


Carter "talks" constantly. He is telling Lexie a funny story. He LOVES her!! She makes him smile, and he gets very excited when he sees her. She was a big help tonight. I was trying to cook dinner, and Carter wanted to be held. Without me even asking, she started playing with him. What a great big sister!!

2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

Can I borrow Lexie?!? How awesome to have such a great helper. Zane is great but he's younger and a boy. I'm proud of you Carter! I can't wait to see you very very often!!

Mandy said...

Way to go Carter!! Don't you wish fat could be that cute on everyone?? I sure do!!