Monday, May 5, 2008

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! We are celebrating tonight by eating Mexican food (like I need an excuse to eat Mexican food) and reading Skippjon Jones. Ana, the nanny, is teaching me Spanish. I have had several classes, but I haven't used it in a couple of years. I was amazed at how quickly it came back to me. Monte said hanging around me is like being in a bad Spanish class. Not because my Spanish is bad, but because I smile really big every time I speak it. :-)

1 comment:

Suz said...

I found your blog through Mandy's... I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment! I like for people to know when I'm reading their blogs! :)

You have a beautiful family! I love your salsa comment! I am the same way - I could eat it everyday! I don't know how you gave it up for four months, but kudos to you!

Happy Hump Day!
Suzette