Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a fun weekend. Friday night I ate Salsa!! I know that probably doesn't sound exciting, but I haven't had any in 4 months (I was used to eating it daily). I have decided to try a new food every Friday to see what will agree with Carter's tummy now that he is getting older. (I am still on soy instead of dairy. I don't think I will ever try that again!!)

Saturday, Lexie and I had a girls' day. We had mani-pedis and shopped. Carter and Monte played at home. (Carter must have had fun because he was cracking up in his sleep Saturday night. He was laughing so hard.) I am jealous of Lexie's nails. She gets the French Manicure with colored tips. She chose a hot pink. It looked very cool. I like my salmony pink color, but I think I will take more of a risk next time.

We had an open house at our house on Sunday, so we had to stay away for the day. It was nice to hang out together away from the house. We have been working so hard lately getting the house ready (mainly Monte has been working on the house), it was nice to not have to worry about it for a while. The open house went really well. We got a lot of positive feedback. Hopefully it will sell quickly!

Then when I got to school this morning, the kids (room mom) had decorated my door. It was such a nice way to start the week.

1 comment:

The Ennis' said...

I want to see pics of your nails!!