Monday, May 26, 2008

Product Recommendation

I have found the most awesome baby bottle in the world!! It is the Adiri Nurser. It is awesome. (It is also pricey, but fortunately I only needed 2.) Carter is a breast man!! Before I went back to work, he took a couple of bottles, but not very well. When I went back to work, he refused the bottle. Luckily I get to go and feed him at lunch, so he was getting milk during the day. I found out the bottle I was trying to give him was not BPA free, so I decided to find a safe alternative that he might like. (I tried many!!) The Adiri is great. The actual bottle part is one piece, and the top half is soft. When you fill it with milk, it warms the soft part. So the bottle is actually warm against the baby's cheek like a real breast. Carter actually doesn't mind this bottle, and it is free of the harmful chemicals.

Another tip for my moms out there who have babies that won't take a bottle: The nanny asked me for one of my shirts that was not washed yet. She holds it against her chest while she feeds Carter. This, along with the Adiri, has been a life saver!

Check the bottle out at www.adiri.com.

No comments: